MotoGP 2020 Round 7 – Gran Premio Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini – 9/13/20 Full HD 1080p – 13rd September 2020 – 09/13/20 Livestream and Full Race Online Free 720p HD online ‘tream and replay 1080p Full HD
NOTE: If Video Not Worked, Please click REPORT VIDEO DIE on the upper or Comment below.
We will fix immediately. Hope you have a happy time when visiting RacingHD.Net !
The following Grands Prix are scheduled to take place in 2020:
|2||19 July||Gran Premio Red Bull de España|
|3||26 July||Gran Premio Red Bull de Andalucía|
|4||9 August||Monster Energy Grand Prix České republiky|
|5||16 August||myWorld Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich|
|6||23 August||Grand Prix von Styria|
|7||13 September||Gran Premio Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini|
|8||20 September||Gran Premio dell’Emilia-Romagna e della Riviera di Rimini|
|9||27 September||Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya|
|10||11 October||SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France|
|11||18 October||Gran Premio Michelin de Aragón|
|12||25 October||Gran Premio de Teruel|
|13||8 November||Gran Premio Motul de Europa|
|14||15 November||Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana|
The following rounds were included on the original calendar, but were cancelled or are pending rescheduling in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
|Round||Original Date||Grand Prix|
|OR Thailand Grand Prix|
|–||1 November||Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix|
|Gran Premio Motul de la República Argentina|
|–||8 March||QNB Grand Prix of Qatar|
|–||31 May||Gran Premio d’Italia Oakley|
|–||21 June||HJC Helmets Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland|
|–||28 June||Motul TT Assen|
|–||12 July||Grand Prix of Finland|
|–||30 August||British Grand Prix|
|–||18 October||Japanese Grand Prix|
|–||25 October||Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix|
|Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas|
- The Thailand Grand Prix was moved from being the 15th round of 2019 to the 2nd round of 2020.
- The Argentine Grand Prix and Grand Prix of the Americas swapped places in the calendar order.
- The German Grand Prix and Dutch TT also swapped places, with Germany moving to 21 June, while the Assen round remained in its traditional position on the final weekend of June.
- The Finnish Grand Prix was reintroduced to the calendar after a 38-year absence. The venue hosting the round will be the new Kymi Ring, instead of the Tampere Circuit used in 1962 and 1963 or the Imatra Circuit which hosted the round until 1982.
- The Aragon Grand Prix was moved from the last week of September to the first week of October. It was later returned to its original schedule to allow for the rescheduled Thailand Grand Prix.
Calendar changes as a reaction to COVID-19 pandemic
The season calendar has been significantly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to the cancellation or postponement of many races and an overall delay to the start of the season.
- The Qatar Grand Prix, originally scheduled to be the first round, was cancelled after Qatari quarantine measures were put in place. However, the Moto2 and Moto3 races proceeded as planned, as the teams were already in Qatar for their final pre-season test before the quarantine measures were implemented.
- The Thailand Grand Prix was postponed on 2 March due to COVID-19 concerns.It was later confirmed to take place on 4 October, shifting the Aragon Grand Prix forward by a week.
- The Grand Prix of the Americas was postponed from 5 April to 15 November after the City of Austin implemented a state of emergency. The race was officially cancelled on 8 July.The Valencian Grand Prix was subsequently shifted back by one week to 22 November to accommodate the Austin rescheduling.
- The Argentine Grand Prix was postponed to 22 November, further shifting the finale in Valencia to 29 November.
- The Spanish Grand Prix was postponed on 26 March.
- The French Grand Prix was postponed on 2 April.
- The Italian and Catalan Grands Prix were postponed on 7 April.
- The German Grand Prix was postponed on 17 April after the German government announced a ban of all large gatherings until at least 31 August.
- The Dutch TT was postponed on 23 April after the Dutch government announced a ban on all mass events until at least 1 September.
- The Finnish Grand Prix was postponed on 24 April.
- The German, Dutch and Finnish rounds were officially cancelled on 29 April. For the first time in the championship’s history, the Dutch TT was absent from the calendar.
- The British and Australian rounds were cancelled on 29 May.
- The Japanese round was cancelled on 1 June.
- The Italian round was officially cancelled on 10 June.
- On 11 June, a new schedule based in Europe was announced. The season is to contain 5 “double-headers” on consecutive weekends at Jerez, Austria, Misano, Aragon, and Valencia to achieve a minimum of 13 races. A decision on potential fly-away races in Asia and the Americas will be made in July.
- The European Grand Prix will return to the calendar for the first time since 1995, held at Ricardo Tormo Circuit as the first round of the Valencian double-header.