MotoGP 2022 Round 5- Grande Prémio de Portugal – 04/24/22 Full HD 1080p – 24th April 2021 – 4/24/22 Livestream and Full Race Online Free 720p HD online ‘tream and replay 1080p Full HD
NOTE: If Video Not Worked, Please click REPORT VIDEO DIE on the upper or Comment below.
We will fix immediately. Hope you have a happy time when visiting RacingHD.Net !
- Aprilia entered the series with their own full factory team effort for the first time since 2004. Aprilia had previously sponsored and supplied bikes with factory support to the Gresini Racing team beginning in 2015.
- VR46 Racing Team entered the championship, taking over the grid slots from Esponsorama Racing who left the premier class after 10 seasons.The team is using Ducati machinery until at least the end of 2024.
- Gresini Racing made their return as a fully-independent team with their bikes being supplied by Ducati.
- Petronas SRT quit the sport after the 2021 season, with the management team forming a new entry for 2022. It was subsequently announced that the team would rebrand as RNF MotoGP Racing starting in 2022.The team continued to use Yamaha bikes for 2022, with options to extend for 2023 and 2024.The team officially entered the class unter the name WithU Yamaha RNF MotoGP Team.
- 2021 Moto2 champion Remy Gardner and runner-up Raúl Fernández entered the MotoGP class with Tech3 KTM. The riders were previously teammates at Red Bull KTM Ajo in Moto2.
- Enea Bastianini joined Gresini Racing from Esponsorama Racing.
- Fabio Di Giannantonio entered the MotoGP class with Gresini Racing.
- Maverick Viñales was initially signed to ride with Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP until the end of the 2022 season, but he mutually agreed with the team to leave after 2021. He joined Aprilia Racing mid-season in 2021 after being released prematurely from Yamaha, replacing Lorenzo Savadori.
- Valentino Rossi announced during the 2021 Styrian Grand Prix that he would retire after the 2021 season.
- Franco Morbidelli was in contract to race for Petronas SRT until 2022, but was promoted to the Yamaha factory team during the 2021 season as a championship replacement for Maverick Viñales.
- Andrea Dovizioso was brought into the SRT team to replace Morbidelli during the 2021 season, and signed a contract with Yamaha to race in 2022 for WithU Yamaha RNF MotoGP which replaced SRT.
- Marco Bezzecchi entered the MotoGP class with the VR46 Racing Team.
- Darryn Binder, younger brother of Brad Binder, entered the MotoGP class with WithU Yamaha RNF MotoGP.
- Iker Lecuona, who raced for Tech3 in 2021, left the series and moved to the Superbike World Championship.
- Danilo Petrucci, who also raced for Tech3 in 2021, left the series and participated in the 2022 Dakar Rally with KTM.
The following Grands Prix are provisionally scheduled to take place in 2022:
|1||6 March||Grand Prix of Qatar|
|2||20 March||Pertamina Grand Prix of Indonesia|
|3||3 April||Gran Premio Michelin de la República Argentina|
|4||10 April||Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas|
|5||24 April||Grande Prémio de Portugal|
|6||1 May||Gran Premio Red Bull de España|
|7||15 May||Shark Helmets Grand Prix de France|
|8||29 May||Gran Premio d’Italia Oakley|
|9||5 June||Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya|
|10||19 June||Liqui Moly Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland|
|11||26 June||Motul TT Assen|
|12||10 July||Grand Prix of Finland|
|13||7 August||Monster Energy British Grand Prix|
|14||21 August||Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich|
|15||4 September||Gran Premio di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini|
|16||18 September||Gran Premio de Aragón|
|17||25 September||Motul Grand Prix of Japan|
|18||2 October||Thailand Grand Prix|
|19||16 October||Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix|
|20||23 October||Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix|
|21||6 November||Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana|