Watch Formula E 2020 Round 3 – 18/01/20 Full HD 1080p –18th January 2020 – 18/01/20 Livestream and Full Race Online Free 720p HD online stream and replay 1080p Full HD
Livestream and Full Race Online Free 720p HD online stream and replay 1080p Full HD
NOTE: If Video Not Worked, Please click REPORT VIDEO DIE on the upper or Comment below.
We will fix immediately. Hope you have a happy time when visiting RacingHD.Net !
The 2019–20 FIA Formula E season will be the sixth season of the FIA Formula E championship, a motor racing championship for electrically-powered vehicles recognised by motorsport’s governing body, the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), as the highest class of competition for electric open-wheel racing cars.
|Envision Virgin Racing||Sam Bird|
|NIO 333 FE Team||Oliver Turvey|
|Mercedes-Benz EQ Formula E Team||Stoffel Vandoorne|
|Nyck de Vries|
|GEOX Dragon||Brendon Hartley|
|Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler||Lucas di Grassi|
|DS Techeetah||António Félix da Costa|
|TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team||Neel Jani|
|ROKiT Venturi Racing||Felipe Massa|
|Panasonic Jaguar Racing||Mitch Evans|
|Nissan e.dams||Oliver Rowland|
|BMW i Andretti Motorsport||Alexander Sims|
|Mahindra Racing||Jérôme d’Ambrosio|
Race calendar and results
The 2019-2020 championship is due to be contested over fourteen rounds in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, North America, and South America.
|1||Diriyah ePrix||Saudi Arabia||Riyadh Street Circuit||22 November 2019|
|2||23 November 2019|
|3||Santiago ePrix||Chile||Parque O’Higgins Circuit||18 January 2020|
|4||Mexico City ePrix||Mexico||Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez||15 February 2020|
|5||Marrakesh ePrix||Morocco||Circuit International Automobile Moulay El Hassan||29 February 2020|
|6||Sanya ePrix||China||Haitang Bay Circuit||21 March 2020|
|7||Rome ePrix||Italy||Circuito Cittadino dell’EUR||4 April 2020|
|8||Paris ePrix||France||Paris Street Circuit||18 April 2020|
|9||Seoul ePrix||South Korea||Seoul Street Circuit||3 May 2020|
|10||Jakarta ePrix||Indonesia||National Monument Street Circuit||6 June 2020|
|11||Berlin ePrix||Germany||Tempelhof Airport Street Circuit||21 June 2020|
|12||New York City ePrix||United States||Brooklyn Street Circuit||11 July 2020|
|13||London ePrix||United Kingdom||ExCeL London[N 3]||25 July 2020|
|14||26 July 2020|
- Formula E will make its debut in South Korea. A street circuit in Seoul has been named as the planned venue.
- The London ePrix will return to the calendar for the first time since the 2015–16 season and host a double-header finale to the 2019–20 season. The event will be held at ExCeL London.
- The Diriyah ePrix will begin the season a month earlier in November as a double header, and the First ePrix on a Friday.
- The Swiss ePrix (held in Bern in the previous season) will not be returning as the race was a one-off. The event may return in the future from a different location.
- The Monaco ePrix will not return for this season as the event is run biennially.
- The New York City ePrix will become a single race event for the first time and will not be the last race of the season as it has in previous years.
- The inaugural Jakarta ePrix will take place on 6 June 2020.
- The Hong Kong ePrix was scheduled to be on the calendar, but will instead be replaced by the returning Marrakesh ePrix due to the ongoing Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill movement.